Easy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- 2 Large Pot
- 9*13 Casserole dish
- Lrg bowl
- 4/5 Chicken Breasts they can be frozen
- 20 oz Cut up frozen broccoli
- 1 can Cream of chicken
- 1 can Cream of mushroom
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 1.5 cups Shredded cheese
- 1/4 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1/8 tsp Sage
- 1 bag Potato chip i like good old plain lays potato chips
- Fill both your lrg pots half way full of water only turn the hear on for one now
- Bring to a boil
- Now add your chicken. Turn heat down to like a 6
- Now turn on the other burner and bring to a boil
- Once the 2nd pot is boiling add the frozen broccoli, turn down to about a 6 and let cook
- Grease your casserole dish
- Turn oven on to 350 degrees
- Once broccoli is cooked pour it into the big bowl
- Now add to the broccoli in the bowl the cream or chicken, cream of mushroom, lemon juice, mayo, poultry seasoning, and sage.
- Once chicken is done strain out the water, clean gunk off of chicken (if any) then either chop up chicken or do what I do and shred it up in the Kitchenaid (check those out on our kitchen appliances) be careful though because you can shred it to good so only do it until its not and chopped up.
- Once the chicken is chopped up add it to the bowl with all the other ingredients
- Now add half the cheese to the bowl and stir it all together.
- Once its all stired evenlly pour it into your greased dish
- Cover it with the remaining cheese on top
- Now the final important touch, take your potatoe chips and crumple them all over the top!!! SO GOOD!!!
- Okay, Now Stick it in the oven and cook for 35 minutes.
- Now Eat it and Enjoy it!