Crock Pot Pork Chops and Gravy
Tender and Juicy Pork Chops with oh so good gravy
- Crock Pot
- 2 Pans
- measuring cups and spoons
- small bowl
- 5/6 pork chops
- 1 & 1/5 cups beef broth
- 1/4 onion chopped
- 1 & 1/2 cups sour cream
- 3 Tbls corn startch
- Get a pan, add a bit of extra beef broth
- Take out the pork chops and cover both sides of the pork chops with lawryes season salt, then lightly brown in the pan with the beef broth
- Once both sides are lightly browned put them in the crock pot, repeat this with all the pork chops (leave crock pot off at this point) when done set aside
- Now in a small bowl ad 1/4 cup beef broth and add 3 tbls of corn startch, blend until smooth, set aside
- In another pan pour the remaining broth and get it to a boil.
- Slowly add in the corn startch mixture (mix with a wire wisk) mix until thick – take off heat
- Add sour cream and onion to broth, wisk until smooth, then pour over pork chops, then sprinkle a top layer of lawreys season salt
- Cook on low for 8 hours
- When your 8 hours are done you will now how a pork chop that just falls apart, it is SO GOOD!
This is a pretty fast recipe to make and one I have been eating since I was a kid. Just make it in the morning and let cook all day.