Amazing Crockpot Ribs
- Crockpot Large
- grill tools
- Ribs I like the seasoned ribs from costco BUT I have use unseasoned too and love it as well
- 2 Lemons sliced
- 1 BBQ Sauce Stubbs original is great but any kind you like is great
- Okay so get your ribs cut in a way you can get them all into the crockpot
- Put a layer of BBQ sauce on the bottom of the crockpot
- Put on a rack of ribs, cover them in layer of BBQ sauce and 2 slices of lemons
- Repeat this with every rack of ribs…
- Ribs, BBQ sauce, 2 sliced lemons
- Then put on your lid, hit 8 hours and….. SEE YA AT DINNER TIME
- NOW before you eat them put them on the grill to get the out sides of the ribs fired up, BUT don't over cook them just a easy grill then on the dinner plate.
- ** You do want to do at least 6 hours, the long they cook the easier they just fall off the bone 🙂
- Below is a few suggestions for crockpots and grill 🙂 and don't forget to add some yummy mashed potateos or sides.
Crockpots – Amazon – This is just one of many, but this is the kind I use and love 🙂
Non-Stick Double Burner Grill – Pampered Chef
Grills – Amazon, so many great choices
Grill Tools – Pampered Chef – I have these and use them all the time. My husband LOVES them.