Well I Don’t know about you but I just love Deviled Eggs, which is funny because I refused to try them until I was about 30 years old and now 9 years, yes 9, years later I LOVE them so much I can’t get enough of them.
- Medium to Large Pot
- 2 Medium Bowl
- Serviving Tray
- Large Eggs as many as you want
- 1 Jar Miracle whip
- 1 Sm Mustard
- Cook as many eggs as you want
- Put Eggs in a pot (put enough that they wont role around while cooking) just barley cover But definitley cover the eggs with warm or hot water.
- Get to a full boil, big bubbles (add salt)
- Then once boiling turn the stove off cover with a lid, leave it where it is and let sit in the boiling water 20 mintues
- Know in the mean time get a bowl full of Ice water
- Once the 20 minutes is up move the eggs over to the bowl with the Ice Water, let them sit in the ice water 5 minutes (this helps them to peel easier)
- Let eggs cool
- Now one at time peel them then cute them in half, as you cut them in half put the yokes in a new bowl.
- Put all the cut white parts on a tray/platter
- Once all the your yokes are in the bowl, mash them really well
- Add your Miricle Whip to the taste and amount you want, add the mustard to taste as well
- Mix it all really well and smooth and to the taste and texture you want
- Use a small spoon to fill each egg half
- The final touch, Sprinkle lightly with Paprika for looks and an extra yummy flavor
Mashing food by hand is always the best way to go! The food is just better! Most of my grandmas recipes people can never duplicate, Why…. Because the mix/mash with an electric one. By hand is always the key!