Soft Carmel Popcorn
- Large Sauce Pan
- Large cookie sheet
- Wax or Parchent Paper
- 2 Lrg bowls
- 2 and 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar I like dark brown sugar but regular is great too
- 1 Cup Corn syrup light or regular is fine
- 1 Cup Butter (2 full sticks of butter = 1 cup)
- 1 Can Sweet and Condenced Milk (14oz) I like the Nestle La Lechera brand
- 1 and half Tsp Vanilla
- 3 to 4 Full Size bags Jolleys Blast-o-butter Salted Popcorn
- Cook all the popcorn and poor half in 1 large bowl and half in the other large bowl
- Set the popcorn aside
- In a lrg pot heat the Brown sugar, corn syrup, and butter on medium heat
- Bring to a boil and cook on boil 2 minutes or until all sugar is melted.
- Now stir in the Sweet and Condensed milk and the vanilla
- Stir until mixed realy well
- Now pour the mixture over the popcorn half in one bowl and half in another
- Stir and cover the popcorn in each bowl completely in the carmel sauce. Keep stiring until it is all coated (then if you can combine both bowls of popcorn together and stir again)
- Cover your cookie sheet in wax or parchment paper, then pour the carmel popcorn on the cookie sheet and spreed it out on the wax paper.
- IF eating later just lightly cover it with plasic wrap
- Other wise have at it and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This POT is perfect for cooking your sauce in.
This is the kind of Cookie Sheet we used